Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Let's MOVE!






Spread your wings Butterfly, show 'em what you got ~

Is there anything keeping you from fulfilling your desires? What would you like to do and how would you do it? Are you feeling stuck?

Trust me, I think we have all been in that place at some point in our lives. We put things off and then months and years go by and  we later wonder where time went.

The fact that you've stopped to read my post is a sure sign that you have thought about making that first step in honoring your gut - sit with that thought for a little while.

We are all faced with many good and not so good challenges in our lives, some of us just want to find some meaning, or to do something really exciting like travelling, jumping off a cliff, writing a book, converting a bedroom into a craft room, starting a small business... the list goes on.

Would you consider this time to think about taking some action to fulfill your projects? 
                   





A Day trip ~

Planned my day ahead to go for a hike. I got up at 5 am and on a quest to do a meditative hike, something different this time around. We're in late Spring and the air is nice and crisp.

I have been thinking about writing a book for a while now (many years!), it's one of the creative projects I wanted to get into, it's time I get serious about this.

There are so many details to consider and putting in hours for the actual work to complete a manuscript and sending it to a publishing company with hopes that the publisher gives a thumbs up for approval is nerve wracking.

Having a clear vision as to how I would like to proceed with this project will help me navigate through that path to completing a manuscript.

I'm so glad for this time to be out breathing in fresh air, it's a chance to clear my mind and focus on ideas on how to start this project.

I am all about having fun in anything I do, if you are considering wiritng a book, or writing a blog, here are some things to consider.

*What's my purpose in wanting to write?
*What's my writing style?
*What should I write about?
*Why should people read my book or blog?

Well, I hope you find some motivation in taking the first steps into fulfilling your desires. Remember you have many, many talents, and trust that you can do this.

So honor yourself! Let's MOVE towards fulfilling our desires, whatever it may be!

With Blessings,
K.



No comments: