Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

We are all special ~

I want to start by saying that finding my blog was no accident and that you were clearly guided to read this. I also want to tell you that we are all special, we are all Light we are all Love, we can tap into our sixth sense, we are all psychics, we are all capable of being enlightened, we are all healers.

There are people who do live on a 'higher plane' of consciousness meaning, these are people who have re-membered what their purpose is in this lifetime, some of us re-membered our purpose at a very young age, some as adults.

You may have experienced something different about you for a long while but because you are scared of what people might say, you tried to keep it inside of you so things would look normal ~

You were clearly guided to my blog, it is no accident that you found my blog and I am here to help you understand what you may be going through, also give you some resources that will help you through this path.

Have you felt different for a long time, you feel as though you're disconnected from your physical self ~ questions like 'am I really in this body?' I want to let you know that you are not alone.

I'm sure you've heard that word - "Lightworker' and I will explain it the best I can and I also have some videos that will help you understand somemore.

Know that you can also e-mail me if you need more support. I would like to hear from you and about your experiences - shajansreiki@gmail.com I will do the very best I can to answer all of your questions.

Lightworkers are the one's that volunteered before birth to help mother earth and its occupants heal from the effects of fear. We have no knowledge or recollection of what we were in our past lives and because of our 'not knowing' many of us felt lost, or 'we don't belong' so we end up searching and searching.

In my own personal experience, my searching made my connection with God, the I AM presence or the Creator of all that is (however you call it) more and more stronger. As I prayed and meditated, I was guided to other people who felt the same and had the same thoughts.

I re-membered my 'awareness' when I was in grade school; I didn't have alot of friends, I felt closer to Jesus and I spoke with him and found comfort that way. I also knew that there is something else beyond physicality and I was drawn to metaphysics as a child. I always thought every child had the same metaphysical experiences as I had.

Here is a video that may help shed some light with hopes to help you in your personal journey ~

How do you tell if you are or might be a lightworker~



We are all Light and we are all Love~



My searching led me to wonderful, loving and supportive like minded people; know that I AM very excited for you! Pray to your Angels, they are always with you and ask to be guided to the right people to help you understand.

Here's another explanation from a young lady from Canada:




We are in a very exciting age to where we can make a difference, we can send love and peace to all nations. We can introduce better ways of food production, natural ways of healing, bring comfort to those who need it the most, we are all capable to creating miracles for ourselves and others.

Be thankful for all that you are and all that you have and wish the same for all beings on planet earth.

This is the time for us to shine! SHINE ON Lightworkers!!!

With Love and Light,
Katherine

https://sites.google.com/site/shajansreiki

http://ahhdessert-katherine.blogspot.com

Please know that you can always reach me if you need support or guidance e-mail me
shajansreiki@gmail.com

No comments: